HIP Roofing Ltd is a unique family roofing Company which is independent in many ways;
- With our zero tolerance approach, we rely on a formal set of guidelines to establish safety standards and frameworks to protect our customers, our own team, sub-contractors and the general public.
- We focus on every single one of our contractors responsibilities.
This is clearly reflected in our safety moto: “Safety is key, it’s up to you and me.”
- Rubble is removed immediately and legally disposed of using our own tipper vehicles.
- We leave a job how we would expect a job to be left.
- Where possible all scaffolding is supplied and erected by HIP Roofing Ltd who are ‘PASMA’ trained.
- If needed we use a local scaffolding company, you can pay direct or we can include in your price. Similarily if you would like to source your own scaffold please feel free as long as all the necessary Health & Safety codes/rules are followed.
- Our safety first mind-set includes making sure we are compliant with all relevant statutory requirements, regulations and Codes of Practice.
To help us achieve this, we take safety advice from specialist consultants.
Public Liability Insurance is available on request.